About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two Months

I have a hard time getting good shots of this little wiggle worm but here are the less ugly ones I took of her on her TWO MONTH birthday! Her and her huge bow, that is!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi there! My husband and I went to high school with John and found you through our friend, Krystyn's blog. W

What a beautiful family you guys have!

Sarah said...

I love huge bows! Thats why girls are so fun.