About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Sunday Walk

When the weather permits, our little family loves to go on a walk around the lake on Sundays. Since Livy hates her baby carrier, I decided to buckle her up in the stroller like a big girl and she actually loved it and almost lasted the whole 2 miles!

Johnny's favorite part of the walk is when we find ducks to feed. He'll usually give them one piece of bread then shove the rest in his mouth! Who knew old white bread could be so delicious!?





No comments: