About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged

1. What was I doing 10 years ago
I was a Freshman at Gilbert High School, playing volleyball, wearing Abercrombie and Fitch and Doc Martins, and eating feta and melba snacks every day after school (long story).

2. What is on my to-do list for today?
Take my suit off and take a shower (I went to the pool four hours ago), cook dinner (sheree and kids are coming),tubbies, and tidy up before daddy comes home!

3. What are 3 bad habits of mine?
I watch way too much tv these days.
I'm really bad at taking my clothes off in the closet and leaving them there until john puts them in the hamper two feet away
I love picking zits...on other people

4. Places I have lived.....
1. Gilbert, Arizona
2. Provo, Utah
3. Wellesley, MA
4. Katy, TX

5. Places I have worked...
Euro Cafe, hostess
CID at BYU
Nanny for the Biggs family
Momma

6. 3 Things people don't know about me
I love, love, love Greek food. I love pita, hummus, gyros, tziki sauce, falafel, feta. Yum.
I'm pregnant....Juuuuuust kidding!
I don't/can't sweat so I get over heated easily and get horrible headaches. Wierd.

5 comments:

Leighanna said...

You are so funny and honest!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

mmm... melba toast and feta. Oh how that brought back the memories:) I love this post, it was awesome. I forgot all about the doc martin days.
I just got all caught up on your blog and I love all the pics, especially of your girly little Livy! I love how you dress her.

Crystal said...

McKell, you're the best! So funny. Ooy, but so gross at the same time--picking zits on other people? That's siscusting, as Dre would say. Ok, so I can't sweat either! What's the deal with that? I miss ya!

Becca said...

Swimming! I wish I was swimming more. In fact, I was thinking about teaching swim lessons this summer just so I can get in the water more often! I pick zits too!

jen said...

Mckell,
It was so nice to see that you checked my blog. As you can tell I'm not that great at blogging yet! But I have checked your blog once in a while, but feel really dumb about commenting thinking that you might say Jen...who? Yes, I am expecting and I am so very excited. It took forever. We are expecting a little girl to arrive between Aug. and Sept. first. I'm a little worried about having such a tiny thing. Well your two are so adorable and I can't believe how fast Livy is growing. Love her first bathing suit, so very cute!!! I loved the way you decored her nursery and might copy some ideas...hope it's okay!