About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

We had such a fun Memorial day! We went shopping, signed up at Lifetime Fitness (I am SOOO excited!), then spent the rest of the day swimming and bbq-ing at John's parent's house. Johnny was outside playing from 1-6 minus the 30 minutes he took to chow three hotdogs. He totally crashed on the way home at 7 and actually STAYED ASLEEP until 7 this morning. For those of you who don't know Johnny very well, he is a late night kid, he's never gone to sleep at 7 in his LIFE. So that was nice!



Her first swim suit and gigantic hat


My men


Daddy's girl...not so sure about this cold water business


The muscle man

5 comments:

Ben and Chelsee said...

Wow, what a cute family you have Mckell. That is so great. I just posted some of Kendra's Bridals up on my blog. You are not the first person to ask. I am just a slacker. Have a great week.
-Chelsee

Marci said...

Livy looks so cute in her swimsuit! I'm so excited you joined Lifetime - we need to schedule some workouts and pool time!

Stephanie said...

What a cute swim suit and that a way to wear out your kid :) I'm very jealous about Lifetime - that is great for you. Aslo, I still need to know how much to send your mom, and her address.

Becca said...

I love swimming! Cute swimsuit, Olivia.

Paige and Curtis said...

McKell, I'm sick of getting updates about you guys from Curtis or Sheree...I want news from the best source, you! :) So I have officially joined the blogging world.
http://therundownpaige.blogspot.com
Little John is a stud and Olivia is adorable!