Thursday, May 22, 2008
My little Allergen
Yesterday I took Johnny in for his allergy tests where they poked him with 80 different little allegen pricks then with another 20 shots...needless to say it was an interesting few hours. Overall, he actually did pretty well. The conclusion was that he is pretty much allergic to all trees, grass, weeds, and molds...and cats. Sorry coodie coodie (my mom's psychotic cat)!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little guy! So what did they tell you to do? Does he take medication and/or are there things to do at home to help him? I think I'm really going to have to do something for Addie.
How sad - If they are going poke him that many times it seems so unfair that he would be allergic to that many things! I hope he's feeling alright - I hear those tests are awful!
Post a Comment