Johnny is doing great. He has moments of interest but mostly can not understand why his mommy sits on the couch all day and feeds this little stranger.
We'll post more pictures later when I catch up on life and some sleep!
Fresh from the womb
Me and my girl
One happy Daddy!
Our first family picture
Hi Friends and Family!
She's finally here! I had contractions all day Monday....nothing happened. They stopped at around 9 PM. But Tuesday morning at 5:30 I went into the hospital to be induced. I was hooked up by 6:30, they broke my water at 7:30, got my epidural by 8:45 and three pushes later she was here at 9:47 AM. She weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces, 19 1/4 inches long and is the sweetest little peanut ever! We are loving every second of her!
Johnny is doing great. He has moments of interest but mostly can not understand why his mommy sits on the couch all day and feeds this little stranger.
We'll post more pictures later when I catch up on life and some sleep!
7 comments:
Congrats! She's beautiful!
And what a quick and easy sounding labor!
Congratulations!!! I've been checking hoping to see this pretty girl and hear about everyone. We've been thinking about you, hope all is going well and you aren't too tired.
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her. Let me know if you need anything.
Yay! I can't wait so come hold her :-)! You look great in those pictures too - impressive!
She is beautiful! I'm so glad that your labor was short and easy. That's the way to do it! Can't wait to see more pictures, but until then you take care of yourself and get some rest.
YEA!!!!! She is sooo beautiful! As I know she would be! I am so glad she got those beautiful lips of yours! I can't wait to see if she was blessed with your curls! I hope you are doing good. The first 3 months were a struggle for me but somehow you just seem to manage! Good luck my dear. :)
I am sure you will be a pro at this!
Love ya!!!!
Oh I love the picture of you and her---you just look SOOO happy! I hope everything is going well - can't wait to see you again!!
Post a Comment