The clock is ticking so I thought I'd snap a few more pictures of the belly before Livy is here. Johnny is getting very excited to meet this little person we call baby Livy! Today he asked when my belly was going to crack so she could come out. Very clever little guy!


6 comments:
Such cute pictures! I can't believe you only have 10 days to go - EXCITING! I'll bring you some soup when you have little Livy! :-)
ok you are freakin skinny minny with a big belly. you won't even have any weight to lose. i LOVE your shirt...where did you get it:) haha. I wore mine when i was prego too....but i am pretty freakin sure that it did not fit me10 days before i was due. have i ever told you what that shirt reminds zach of? yeah i will tell you later..ha.
I think I hate you that you can wear that shirt 10 days before delivery. Mine fit but only until month 7 and then I was wearing tents. You are all belly! I love it-and I'm bitter.
Girl you look good! Not like your ready to pop Livy out! I love the name. Good luck with the delivery! I hope it all goes well! How exciting to have a new baby girl in the family.
I can't believe i found your blog but I did somehow! I'm glad I did. You look so good. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. Our blog is jandamerrell.blogspot.com Keep in touch!
wow! I am so excited for you, can you believe your going to be naving a newborn??? You look so wonderful and you make pregnancy look too good!
I will keep checking to see pics of the bew baby!
Post a Comment