About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Baby Shower!

Sheree and my friend Amy threw me the cutest shower on Saturday. It was a blast to be with so many fun girls, eat some yummy food, and get some ADORABLE girly stuff!!! Let me just say, once again, that I was too busy having fun to take pictures so these will have to do. I didn't even think to get a group picture. Woopsies!


Lori was in town for her first visit to Houston and made the Toolson favorite key lime tarts :)


This is Tamara and her gourmet punch with REAL pansies in it. I ate one. They're actually pretty yum


Julia (Sheree's sister-in-law), Sheree, Me and Lori-we're all related somehow.


The Allen Girls-Gramz Neese (Denise) Ayi (that's Chinese for aunt, but her real name is Andrea) and the Prego.

And just for a little update, I am schedule to be induced on February 26th unless little Livy wants to come sooner. We're ready and waiting!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh, I wish I could've seen all the cute stuff! How fun. I can't wait until you get to play dress up :)

Sarah said...

I can't believe you are going to have a baby in two weeks! I am so excited for you.

Annie and Jason said...

What, I seriously can't believe its already time. That went by so fast, ahh then again I guess I'm not the one with the kid inside. I can't wait to see her sometime when we end up in the same state again. I miss you. Nan

melis said...

I am extremely excited for you! Nothing is better than the anticipation of seeing your child for the first time! You look great! Good luck! (PS I want this famous Toolson Key Lime recipe! I am a Toolson you know!) :)

Marci said...

Your shower was so fun! I can't wait to see little Livy in all her cute stuff!

Crystal said...

So fun! I love baby showers! You look great, I can't believe you're having a baby in two weeks. How the beep did you get your doctor to agree to induce you? Lucky girl! So fun to be having a little girl! Yeah, I want the key lime tart recipe too. They look so yummy.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

your shower looks so cute! i wish i could have come. i just decided that i need to come visit you sometime...not until your life settles down of course... and maybe not in the summer because i do not want to expose myself to such wretched heat:) do you do activity days? that is my new calling...give me some ideas! enjoy your sleep these next two weeks.

Halvos said...

Oh you are the cutest! That was so fun to spend some time with you and Johnny. Savannah still talks about him. Got your cute thank-you yesterday...I think I'll frame it and go back to it on days I need a little pick-me-up! Good luck with everything! I hope it all goes wonderfully! Can't wait to see what she'll look like! I hope she gets your curly hair!! Too cute!