I like to save tags for days like these when it's been raining and nasty all day and I have nine loads of laundry to do. Thanks Katie!
3 Current Goals: 1) Be more consistent with FHE 2) Stop buying tortilla chips and eating them all 3) Start a blurb book
3 Current Obsessions: 1) Spinning classes at Lifetime 2) Watching the Olympics 3) "window" shopping on line...for anything
3 Fears: 1) Losing someone really close to me 2) Not having gas if a hurricane comes 3) One of my kids getting really really sick and not being able to do anything to make it better
3 Random Facts: 1) I have a really bad habit of picking off my mascara. And my new Lancome mascara is REALLY fun to pick off! 2) I've always been totally fascinated with the pyramids and that whole history and would love to go to Egypt one day and tour but that's after I go to Italy and Greece, my dream destinations 3) I waste WAY too much time blog stalking, such a pathetic loser!
I tag Sheree, Marci, and Julia
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey there! Spinning classes, way to go. I should work out someday. I'm so excited to see you next month!
Message to SHEREE:
What up! I can't see your blog or leave comments because I'm NOT INVITED TO LOOK AT IT SO I HAD TO COME TO MCKELL'S BLOG TO TRY TO GET THE MESSAGE TO YOU TO EMAIL ME AT crystalainge@gmail.com SO I CAN BE REUNITED WITH YOUR BLOG. COME TO BOSTON WITH MCKELL SO WE CAN PARTY LIKE VATAS LOCAS FEREVER.
Thanks McKell, so letting me use your blog to pass me message along to Sheree. Heaven forbid I pick up the phone sometime and actually call someone.
Bye!
I love these, I learn so much! I had no idea you liked the pyramids. Very cool :)
Also, I love the pictures of Livy, so cute. Plus, that is the best idea to just put her into the tub with the bumbo seat. I'll have to remember that one!
ewww with the picking mascara thing. maybe you should try putting glue all over your fingers, letting it dry and then spending an hour picking it off. you might like that...
since people are communicating on your blog: Keira- you and your boys should come play with us sometime while our husbands are out!
yeah Greece. So amazing. You always make me laugh and you are not a loser!
Hey Mckell! I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi. Your kids are so adorable!
Crystal-
Coming to you. If you would have left your email when I said I was going private. Hello. Glad to have you back in my life. Working on the Boston thing. It would be AMAZING! Consider yourself officially invited!
How can I ever forget your weird mascara thing- sicko. I even caught myself doing it one day and laughed thinking about you. Way to go on your posts lately. I'm impressed,! Livy is so freakin cute that I just might be getting baby hungry.
chow darling.
A
Thanks for giving me something to blog about today :-)! I agreed with quite a few of your things, but I didn't want to TOTALLY copy you :-).
Post a Comment