About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Johnny's First (and probably last) Pet

While Johnny was in Florida, his super cool Grandma Neese (John's mom) bought him a hermit crab which he called Nemo. He thinks it's really cool about five minutes a week and other than that, the little crawling insect is all mine;) I've always known that I wasn't much of an animal person but now I REALLY know I do NOT like taking care of animals. And if I despise taking care of a crab this much then Johnny's little dream of a puppy is out of the question! Poor little guy.



2 comments:

cheri said...

Don't feel bad McKell, I took KC's hremit crabs back to the pet store (leaving empty shells in the cage). he didn't notice for over a MONTH!!!..what you need is a nice low maintenance cat.. you can have KC's when he leaves on his mission.snicker haha xoxo mom

The Nixon Family said...

so i guess it didn't die while you were in san diego. too bad. maybe try a fish next time they only last about a year.