Some Livy facts:
She is a great sleeper! She's down by 8:30 and wakes up at 8, thank you!
Her favorite toys are keys, bags of fruit snacks (she loves the sound), wet wash cloths (she'll suck all the water out until they're almost dry!), a package of wipes, and empty boxes
Her eyes are blue-ish/gray-ish with a hazel ring in the middle. She didn't get my or John's eyes at all. They're a new breed.
Right now she makes this chubaca (I'm NOT a star wars fan so I don't know how to spell that) noise when she gets tired and it makes Johnny and I laugh!
She just got her first tooth this morning!!
She loves it when I sing really loud hymns or opera songs to her. No nursery rhymes or she screams at me.
She loves the watch Johnny from afar but if he comes close she gets nervous and starts to cry...he's not the most gentle brother on the planet so she's pretty much scared to death of him
John and I are completely obsessed with her.
8 comments:
wow. I can't believe how fast the time flies. she's half a year old! And she is so cute. I'm jealous of the 12 hour sleeping schedule.
So, what you're telling me is that she ISN'T 4 months old? You're right, she is VERY cute!
Congrats on your first tooth Livy! And look at you Mckell...quite the little photographer with your backdrops :-). They turned out so cute!
Did you take those pictures? What are the backdrops? Wow, I still think of her as a newborn, maybe we should get together soon since I guess it has been a while. She is ADORABLE and sounds like such a fun girl. I think you can see some personality in those pictures, that close up with a smirk the most.
she is so big!!! she is such a cutie...i seriously can't believe she is 6 months old already! andrew does the chubaca thing too!!! he always does it in the store and people like walk by me laughing!
oh, my livy lou. how i remember your first few hours. you were a little peanut with a crooked nose. you were such a sweetie girl and i even remember your slight resemblance to a cute little chimpanzee (this is a nice comment b/c those are stinkin cute animals). miss you tons. eva girl wishes you a happy bday too. come to dallas to celebrate!
Get that girl a bikini!!!
Hey! It's so good to hear from you! Olivia is so dang cute, and I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but your son is a mini-John :) Like EXACT replica!
Post a Comment