Johnny boy got to lick his first chocolate covered beater. I RARELY bake so yes, the kid had to wait until he was 3 1/2 to do this for the first time. Maybe he'll get to do it again when he's 9!
Johnny and Livy were playing nice on the love sac one night so I snapped some shots
She's starting to want to crawl these days and gets really mad when she doesn't move despite all of her effort!
Sheree and kids were in town for a wedding and we surprised the kids when we showed up at Mike and Julia's. The only pictures I got were of the boys wearing these Russian animal hats from Mike's mission (John Nixon's brother).
6 comments:
Seriously LOVE the new pictures..and new song!!! Livy and Johnny look like twins. Especially the one of the the two of them on the love sac. Too cute. Wish I was there to give them a kiss and squeeze. xoxo ~Mom T
is there something up with my computer or is the singer on the first song tone deaf? it sounds strange... i like the rythm though
never mind, i had two web pages overlapping and playing two different songs, duh...
Prettier, what? Did you miss the fat pig part of me in the pics on my blog. Love the "Russian animal hats" Casey went to Russia on his mission so we have one or two of those. I make most of Paige's headbands. It's hard to find cute ones that don't look too much like garters.
K- you are the BEST! Thanks so much for the panda c.d. Eli is freaking out with joy! It sure beats anything we have of panda. So, thanks for thinking of us and Kale loves Johnny's picture!
I miss those kids! Livy is the cutest ever! Love ya.
Post a Comment