John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
I'M IN LABOR!!!! I'm just sitting around right now waiting for these contractions to get closer and more intense. Just thought you'd like to know! Hopefully we'll have pictures of our little girl by tomorrow!
I love that you posted this! Because yes, that is exactly what I wanted to know! I can't wait to hear how everything goes! Although, you're probably not going to have it posted for a while after you have her! You'll have to make sure John is on the ball with this! :) Good luck! I love you!
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see Livy. We are sooo excited. Johnny was an angel tonight. I would love to have him play all day tomorrow. Can't wait to hold her in my arms and squeeze her! I love you!
9 comments:
I love that you posted this! Because yes, that is exactly what I wanted to know! I can't wait to hear how everything goes! Although, you're probably not going to have it posted for a while after you have her! You'll have to make sure John is on the ball with this! :) Good luck! I love you!
Whahoo!!!! Good luck to you all. I can't wait to see pictures of this pretty little Livy.
Congratulations. I hope it is smooth and easy for you all. (I went to high school with John...he gave me your blog addy).
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see Livy. We are sooo excited. Johnny was an angel tonight. I would love to have him play all day tomorrow. Can't wait to hold her in my arms and squeeze her! I love you!
Now that is a post!
Yea! Good luck! Let me know what I can do to help.
Congrats! She is beautiful!!!
FREAK!!!! I am so glad that I checked your blog tonight! I am soo excited and can't wait to see your beautiful little girl! Good luck!
Hooray! That means you've probably already had her by now! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment