All dressed up and ready for our friends to show up!
Ummm...can we stop the pictures and go get some CANDY!?
Gotta love those brown eyes
The boys
Here's the little trick-or-treater on his way to another house. We were out for about an hour and only went to 10 houses. Don't ever give candy to a two year old while trick or treating, they lose all motivation.
5 comments:
I love Johnny's little chaps!! They are so cute. Looks like he enjoyed his Halloween!
What a great costume! He makes a great cowboy! I'm sure Grandpa Baker is proud! :)
He really looks like Woody! That turned out soo cute. kale is sitting here looking at these pictures saying "ohh...I love that." Soo cute!
Ha, Ha. You’re tagged. This means you’re it! Here is what you do. . .
Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five more people.
You can read my whole (fictional) class schedule on my blog (the post title is Meme tag, You're it).
Happy Learning!
Mckell!!! I can't believe I came across your blog. I see you mother all they time Poppy's and I get little updates about you. You look great. How have you been? Lets keep in touch.
Stacy (Kartchner) Ash
Post a Comment