About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Day at the Houston Zoo

John had Columbus day off of work so we went to the zoo. Johnny was so excited to see all of his animal friends again! We used to go to the zoo once a week back when we lived five minutes away and it wasn't 100 degrees outside. It was such a fun day. Here are some pics.


"Johnny, this is a mean lizard, and if you don't behave, it will eat you for lunch!" Just kidding.


Huge python. HUGE!


This is Johnny's favorite animal in the whole wide world. The elephant.


These crazy primates are howler monkeys and they make the funniest noises we've ever heard. They have big frog necks that fill up with air and make this crazy synthesizer noise and then they yell and scream like crazy people all day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! I love the days where we have the daddy around! Your little Johnny is such a handsome kid. Do you know what the next little one is?

Sarah said...

So fun. I love the zoo. Next time you come home we need to go.

Anonymous said...

how fun! I can't wait to take Emma to the zoo and watch her reactions to the animals. Looks like your little Johnny boy really enjoyed himself!