Johnny and I went to the doctor's today to find out what we were having and the doctor found a little girl in there! We are so excited! Little Olivia Rene Allen will be here March 2nd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John.McKell.Johnny.Livy Drew
8 comments:
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!
Congrats Mckell!! Now you get to buy adorable dresses and such! :o)
Whooohooo!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you and even more excited to see how beautiful she will be. I absolutely adore the name and can't stop smiling!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Congrats sweetie! Girls are soooooooo much fun! I love it! Any names?
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Congrats sweetie! Girls are soooooooo much fun! I love it! Any names?
YEAH!!! McKell- It's Linley. I am so excited for you!! Woo hoo. My dream was right all along! Love you and hope all is well and that you are felling great ;)
Congrats! You don't even look pregnant. We had Sheree's in-laws over for breakfast last week (after the BYU/UNLV game) and they told me you guys see each other a lot. That's so fun! Tell her hi for me.
Where was the email on this one huh? Its a good thing I am updating my blog & discovered this awesome news!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment