About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007


Johnny's second favorite animal is the giraffe. This guy LOVES people and is always at the fence to let people oooh and ahhhh at him....I'm talking about the giraffe by the way.


Isn't this cute? The poor animal can't bend down.


I have no idea what Johnny is pointing at but he's acutally smiling in a picture so I had to add it!


Johnny and daddy took a ride on the carousel. If any of you know Johnny, you know he hates swings, trampolines, pretty much anything that moves. So he enjoyed it before and after it started moving. I should have just asked if he could sit on it for awhile. Poor kid was terrified. He must get that from the Allens :)


Johnny thought he was so cool when he was brushing those smelly goats!

No comments: