The first leg of our trip West began in Vegas. It was a whirlwind few days jam packed with family fun.
Becca and Denise planned an incredible baby shower for the four Gammon girl cousins having babies this spring. Becca and I left the baking early to go prep for the next party. They had a professional cake made which was to die for, I made tomato basil soup, turkey and brie panini's and a spinach salad and there were a couple surprise visitors as well.
The three other cousins, Heather-having a girl, Julia-having a boy, and Kira-having a boy
And me, having a boy
Surprise!! a manicurist and massage therapist for the mommies!
The massage was heavenly
Aunt Karen, the Baking Day official
Denise got each of us Ju Ju Bee diaper bags and each layer of the cake matched a diaper bag. Mine is the green bag and bottom layer.
Denise and Kira
The beautiful Maddie and Chloe
More beautiful cousins, Julie and Taylor
Livy was so happy to be with all the big girls at the party
She is obsessed with Chloe
Becca the party planner
Gramma Betty and Mitzi
Kira and Julia
Cute Heather
Love a fresh mani!
I fell asleep and maybe drooled a little bit.
The last family get-together was the ugly sweater Christmas dinner. The entire house was filled with food and we ate all of it!
John won the ugly sweater contest:)
Becca and I went 80's style. The funny thing was that the younger girls didn't even get it. The 80's are long gone I guess. Come on, side ponies and big bangs?!
This guy may look grumpy but he is the sweetest around!
White elephant gift exchange.
All the cousins/grand kids
Great grand babies. They're about to get four more in just two months!









2 comments:
Yay! it's about dang time!
p.s The close up cake pictures were crazy! wonderful detail! did it taste as good as it looks?
Post a Comment