About a month or so before our big trip, Ryan and Jess told me they might be coming to America during Ryan's all star break...and that would probably be around the 19th of January. I was leaving on the 9th! NOOOOOO!! While in Vegas, they called and said it was for sure and I just started to cry-I was going to miss them by TEN days?? My sweet husband looked at my sad face and said "Merry Christmas". So I booked my flight that very second. I was there for four days with all of my brothers for the first time in years. It was heaven. My niece and nephew are probably the cutest on the planet and I have the best sisters in law ever. My amazing hubby held down the fort and got the kids to school and practices perfectly. With the help of some great friends too! I am spoiled, I know this.
Is there anything better than fresh squeezed orange juice? Especially when dad does all the juicing!
I think Asher looks like baby KC.
These are from after the tip. Jess sent home some Turkish delight for the kids. It's a marshmallow type treat with nuts in it, covered in powdered sugar.
This is the pistachio Turkish delight
All of the handsome Toolson boys
Toolson boys, Mimi, and babies
The whole Toolson crew. I know that I ruin this picture. I could have put some make up on or something...
I have about 1,000,000 pictures of Asher because that's pretty much all I did from 4-8 AM every day. I loved hearing him early in the morning and running out to get time all to myself with he and Jess. I can't imagine how tired they both were, but we partied all day long with very few naps!






1 comment:
You didn't mention that it was a TOTAL surprise for your mom and dad! first Ryan and Jess, then you coming in the next day singing "Let's get this party started!!" I still get a little teary just thinking about it! Thanks John!
Post a Comment