My little Livy love started preschool! (two months ago) And she LOVES it!! I'm not saying she didn't scream her head off the first day when I left but she still cries every time I drop her off at the gym and we've been doing that for two years!
Here she is with Daddy-o on the big day!

Ew of me, cute of Liv!
big girl found her cubby and her put her nap mat right where it belongs
Yes, I know that bow looks dumb on top of her head. She was showing off at this point

Now skip to Liv's new obsession-legos!


Second day of school, sooo excited to go and wanted to carry everything herself!
Liv also started dance with Ms. Heidi (the cutest gal in my stake who teaches out of her home). Livy LOVES it!! She loves to "shake her booty" and go "roun'a'roun" (round and round).
This is Ms. Heidi and the girls in the mirror. This was day two of taking the paci away so Liv had her hands in her mouth (to replace the paci?) all day long.
Which reminds me, I need to document the paci story. That will be the next post, I need to upload all of the pics from my fancy new phone. I have documented the hellish nightmare that has been our experience of taking the paci away and transitioning Liv to a big girl bed.
Ew of me, cute of Liv!
Second day of school, sooo excited to go and wanted to carry everything herself!
Liv also started dance with Ms. Heidi (the cutest gal in my stake who teaches out of her home). Livy LOVES it!! She loves to "shake her booty" and go "roun'a'roun" (round and round).
This is Ms. Heidi and the girls in the mirror. This was day two of taking the paci away so Liv had her hands in her mouth (to replace the paci?) all day long.
5 comments:
I didn't know you took away her pacifier for good! And I love that first dance class picture...it's great! We need to get together!
can't wait to see the saga. love you livs- even though you are being a hellian for your momma!
bwahahahahaha...and the payback begins!
Got the french onion at Panera today and thought of you! I wont tell you how many times I've gone since we went together...Love the dance pictures! Everytime I see Livs and Johnny Boy I hardly recognize them because they have grown up so much! We really are getting old.
I didn't know Liv started dance! I can't wait to see her in her costumes and see video of performances! How fun
Post a Comment