About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Monday, November 1, 2010

A visit from Becca Boo!

Becca came to town!! We had so much fun hanging out, going out and playing!

The DSXL! Johnny is obsessed with these! He was supposed to get one from his dad for learning how to swim this summer (hint, hint DAD) but he is happy to play with Becca's when she comes to town. I think he might be getting one for Christmas...
All Livy needs is an iphone!
Liv is such a crack up these days. I found her singing Justin Bieber into our tooth brush holder the other day. "Baby, baby, baby O!"



And Johnny boy is still my little artist. He has such passion for drawing and is really talented. This day was haunted house day, he drew and drew for hours.


While Beccs was in town, she came to lunch with be at Johnny's school. So cute. He felt very special having two visitors that day!

It was hard to say goodbye to Aunt Boo. We had so much fun with her. She is such a great aunt. We love her!

3 comments:

cheri said...

So Fun!! I LOVE Johnny's haunted houses! Do they have community art classes? xoxo

Kisha Atkin said...

I love the very first pic! I really just laughed out loud when I saw liv's face. I love that girl!

Becca and Michael said...

Awww! I love these pics. I'm so happy we're heading out there in a couple days so I can play with my babies again. Love ya'll.