Holy cow, my baby boy is in kindergarten. He started two weeks ago but you know how it is...

Livy got her clothes on all by herself, shoes, and her lunch box!

Andrea was in town and came to play with Livy so daddy and I could walk him to school for his first day
We were late, yep, on the first day of school so he ran

Notice how empty the school is?

Finally made it, not too late! Liv had tried scratching his eyes out the day before so he had a lovely wound for the first day.


I was almost teary eyed at this point. He's so big.
I kept mouthing "i love you" to him and he said "mom, I know, you can go now!"

Livy would NOT go to sleep that day. She thought she'd miss Johnny coming home so she passed out while staring out the window for him.

at 3:25, we left to go get him and this is what he looked like walking out. I guess he had scratched the wound and it started bleeding so they put a giant band-aid across his face. The little boy to his left ended up walking into our neighborhood, where we thought we were the only kids under 12. So he is now our best friend just around the corner!

See mom?

He loves school and comes home every day and says, "they still haven't taught me how to read mom!". But he loves his teacher, Ms. Ashlee Beeman, loves his friends who play Mario and Sonic with him, loves eating in the "gigantic cafeteria", loves the lego and science center, loves recess if it's not too hot and loves coming home at 3:45 and taking a nap! Yes, the five year old still loves his naps. Even if I try to keep him up, he will go hide somewhere in a corner, curl up and crash.
6 comments:
I love the picture of Livy crashed out on the couch. Such a sweet girl!
yeah, i finally get to see the boy at school. such a handsome boy!
That huge bandaid is pretty funny...and I can't believe he'll still nap...I need him to retrain Addie for me!
HI HO HI HO!! It's off to school Johnny goes.
Awwhhhhhhh, did you have yummy cookies baking for him when he got home?
Livs is so sweet ..or was she waiting to pounce? hahahaha
I love your funny posts, and can not believe he is old enough for kindergarten. Such a handsome kid.
Post a Comment