About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis the Season

The kids and I made a gingerbread house and they loved it! Johnny loved being creative, as always, and took his candy placement job very seriously. Livy thought it was fun to take the candy off and eat it. I love this time of year!





1 comment:

Marci said...

Haha, that will be the exact situation at our house when we put ours together next week. I can already hear Ella yelling to me, "MOM, Addie's eating all the candy!!!"