John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
I never thought I would see something like this in Houston. Lots of white fluffy snow everywhere!! School is cancelled and we are at home drinking hot chocolate and watching the old school Rudolf. Life is good.
I see Johnny is having fun in the snow even if he will not tell me about it on the phone---remember the day I called him to ask if it was snowing at his house and he would not talk to me, in fact he kept trying to turn the phone OFF!!
5 comments:
I see Johnny is having fun in the snow even if he will not tell me about it on the phone---remember the day I called him to ask if it was snowing at his house and he would not talk to me, in fact he kept trying to turn the phone OFF!!
You got some great snow pictures!!! I love the first one of Johnny and Livy walking!
love it. i hear you got 4 inches. crazy!
love it!!
How fun! I wish it were snowing here.
Post a Comment