About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MLK Day

John had the day off work yesterday so we went to the gym in the am and played some racket ball, which I stink at, and then the boys went to the Rockets game in the afternoon while the girls did some shopping at Highland Village. A perfect day!



2 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun day! I guess one of the best parts of working for a banking establishment is the holidays. I love date nights with the kids--especially when everyone gets to do what they want!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

I love the picture of Johnny eating the hotdog. Wow, so did John have the camera and take the initiative to snap pictures of cute Johnny? That is impressive.