Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Late at Night...
My son is a total night owl. It doesn't matter what time he wakes up or if he takes a nap he is NEVER asleep before 9:30. Lately we have been tucking him in, giving him his water, saying prayers, the whole drill at around 9:00 then quickly running to the TV to watch our shows for the night. Without fail, we hear the door open and close as quietly as possible then we hear the jingle jangle of Mr. PJ cowboy struttin around the corner. He is so funny. Where does he come up with this?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a funny kiddo! Kids have the coolest imaginations.
He looks so cute in his pj's. I don't know how you do it. I was so ready for time without kids bugging me yesterday, I had the girls bathed and in bed at 6:50pm so I could relax. Luckily, Addie is trapped in her crib still because she was still talking in there nearly an hour later...she may be our Johnny when she moves to a big girl bed.
That's hilarious--the outfit, not the staying up late!
Love the cowboy look! Lately I let Brooklynn wander out of her room 2-4 times before I finally lock her door (she hasn't figured out yet how to unlock it) but then the pounding, crying, screaming, and "PLEASE Mommy!" ensues until she and nearly breaks my heart and finally falls asleep. Guess its payback for having babies that sleep like angels.
Oh my heck... those are hysterical! Where do these kids come up with this stuff? Dallin doesn't know what bedtime means..... normally around 10:30! Crazy.
I just found Johnny's holster for those guns (under KC's bed) should I send them?? xoxo mimi
He is hilarious! A cowboy that loves art.
Post a Comment