Monday, August 27, 2007
Baby Allen
Today was baby allen's first photo shoot! I had my first ultrasound this morning. Johnny and Grandma Denise were there to watch. Johnny thought it was the most boring cartoon he had ever seen!! But he did love the tractor noise coming from my belly (the heart beat). Everything looks great and my official due date is March 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Can't wait to find out what you're having! YEA!!!!
Isnt it just amazing!! I cannot believe you are on #2! I love all the new pics... your little guy is adorable. I wonder what the next is. Any feeling one way or the other?
Hooray for new posts! Love all the pictures. Too bad we can't all live in the same town year round....
i'm due just about a week after you!
Hi! I had so much fun catching up and chatting in Cali! Like Ashlee said I wish we could all live by each other. Hey we still have one room open here at the Ainge hotel!
awwww sweet baby!!
McKell! It's Brinn, I've been trying to find your blog by blog stalking! Sick.. I know. Anyhow, I am so happy that I found you, (through linking through the blogs of my friend from AZ) I was so sad to have lost touch with you after our freshman year at BYU. Congrats on baby number 2, baby number 1 is adorable.
I want to catch up, send me an e-mail if you get this!
brinn {at} kentandbrinn.com
or leave a comment on my blog is kentandbrinn@kentandbrinn.com
Post a Comment