About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Adventures in Potty Training





We've been potty training since his second birthday...which was in March. He LOVES his potty but it's more of a toy than a toilet. I've tried just about everything from letting him eat on the potty, letting him run around naked all day, to buying him really cool big boy underwear. So far the potty training has been easy...it's the poo poo training that's got us stuck!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so jealous that he going pee in the potty. Lucy has to go and refuses to sit on the potty so we have accidents. It's so fun.

melis said...

McKell! This is your 2nd cousin twice removed ;) (Melissa Toolson) Finlinson! My sister Sara sent me your blog address and your little guy is adorable! I love the blogging world- it is so fun to see what people are up to! When are you due? Is it a boy or a girl? I am so excited for you- giving birth was so neat... I am ALMOST jealous that you have that to look forward to! :)

Let me know what is going on!

www.savysmiles.blogspot.com

Annie and Jason said...

Love his undies! What a crack up. Can you please take notes because one day you are going to be my expert. You need to post more girly. I want to see more pics.