About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Monday, August 27, 2007

San Diego

We had such a great time in San Diego! It was nice to get back to Houston and start real life again, but sad to leave the 75 degree weather and all of our family! I am the worst picture taker ever, I'm usually too busy playin around to take pictures but here are a few I managed to snap. We had a great time at Taylor and Craigs's wedding. It was the prettiest reception I have ever been to! We spent the rest of the week going to the beach, playing with cousins, hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Toolson and we even went to Sea World (MY favorite place on earth!) We can't wait till next year!




1 comment:

Sara said...

Tell the Toolsons I say hello. It's fun to see all your pictures. Does Sherrie (is that how you spell her name?) have a blog? Tell her hi!