About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our Trip to Destin






Here are some of my favorite pictures from Destin

7 comments:

Becca and Michael said...

I thought I would leave you your first comment so youhave something new to figure out. You're little family is so cute, I wish i could've joined you guys in Destin. I'm for sure going to be there next year. I love you guys!!

Becca

McKell and John said...

Hi McKell and Johnny,

Love your pictures. keep them flowing. When we party in SD together we will have more pictures to blog!

Love and miss you, Papa

Isaura said...

CUUTE Family!!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

YESSSSSSSSS I FOUND YOUR BLOG!

Tori said...

Welcome to blogging world. Your little boy is darling!

Anonymous said...

Mckell!!
SOO cute! I love the picture of you and Johnny. I think I have one similar to that with you in lets say 8th grade! ha! But, so fun.Glad you got a blog page now!

Sara said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. I loved seeing your pictures--your little boy is adorable! Congrats on #2.

Post more pics and write more about what you're doing. Tell your fam hi for me.

Sara Toolson Jensen
www.benandsarajensen.blogspot.com