About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jerry!

The Allen family celebrated Grandpa Jerry's (he would be John Allen the 6th) birthday in November. He is 80 years young, wow!! The entire family, minus a few, met at the lake house for some relaxing family fun. It was so fun to spend time together as a family and celebrate such a great grandpa!



















3 comments:

Becca and Michael said...

That was such a fun weekend with the family! Love you guys and see you very soon...

The Nixon Family said...

So fun! I like the red kitchen. cute.

Denise Allen said...

New photos of a great weekend.
I hope someone killed that spider. Thank you Susan for those egg nog specialty cupcakes, love them. McKell's famous breakfast casserole being watched by Cathy and a whole lot of crepes and omelets made by the chef himself :) Love that guy. Livy and Max being friends. A shot of Beka from behind :) Great red cabinets. Love the marshmallow on grandpa's lips :) Cute guy! Let's go to the lake house.....