About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Funny Girl

Just another funny story I don't want to forget...

John and I let the kids play games on our iphones before they go to bed. Sometimes they fight over whose phone they get because each one has different games. Well this particular night hey were fighting over my phone so I played the "I'm done" card for the night and sent John and the kids down the hall to figure it out for themselves. The next morning I woke up and asked John for my phone. He didn't have it. It wasn't with Liv, it wasn't in Johnny's room. It wasn't under a cushion or in a toy bin or in a closet or under my bed. I couldn't find it anywhere. I took the kids to school, came home in a panic and decided to call it one more time now the house was silent. It rang and rang and after a few calls, I could hear a tiny ring! I slowly inched my way through the house trying to find which direction it was in and I heard it in the kitchen. Laundry room? No. Cupboard? No. Fridge? Yes, it was in the fridge. So I opened the fridge but couldn't see it.
I could hear the ring loud and clear but the phone was nowhere in sight. Can you see it? Neither could I.
Finally, I opened the cheese drawer, got down to eye level and there it was, buried under all the string cheese. My phone had spent the night in fridge.

Livy, not wanting Johnny to play with my phone, had hid it in the fridge before she went to bed. And when I asked her about it, she totally played dumb. With a little smirky grin. She knew exactly what she had done, and it worked!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh McKell, that is soo funny! That girl totally makes me laugh!