We scheduled our trip around my cousin, Sharilyn's, wedding. She is my mom's brother's daughter, make sense? The wedding and reception were beautiful-chocolate, kelly green and cream were the colors and the reception was right on a golf course at sunset. After the men left, mom, Jess and I stayed and partied. Jess met her new best friend, my cousin Jake, who can definitely shake a tail feather on the dance floor!
The next 7 days were filled with beach, pool, family bbq's, Sea World!, wiffle ball games, morning walks around the grounds, shopping at the outlets, hot pink pedicures, Robertos bean and cheese burritos, family pictures by the fabulous Troy Hancock, no naps, family, family and more family. John had to get back to work so he was there just three short days but Ryan, Jess, Sean and his AWESOME fiance,Colbie, KC and his friend Brooke were there as well. It was so fun to be all grown up together in San Diego. I can't wait for what the future brings with more sisters in law and maybe some day I'll get a niece or nephew!!
Enjoy.

7 comments:
SO many pictures, SO much fun! I don't remember all the things I was thinking of commenting as I looked through them except I love the bright colors for the family photos and think it's funny all your brothers ended up with blondies :-).
Great Photos Mc, Thanks for posting them all!
Oh, so fun! I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood year round. But... would we still like each other so much!?? :)
Love you!
Geez... where to start. Amazing photo's. So many cute one's of the all the little kids playing together. Then the big kids playing together. I guess in a nutshell -- you are so blessed to have a close, wonderful, FUN family. Oh, yea, way too many good looking in-law's, and future in-laws :-). Love all of you so much.
so fun. wish we could have had a few more together. loved how the fam pix looked.
Wow, which of the last 10 amazing vacaion posts should I comment on? I'm sure you missed your kids and Dr Pepper, but what a summer! Love all of it, and your kids are so cute!
Oh!!!!!so much of fun..great pictures thanks for posting...
___________________
susana
Low and best rates on Payday Loans
Post a Comment