About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hilarious!!!

Here's JT's latest on SNL. We've watched it about 32 times. Now it's your turn.

3 comments:

rusted sun said...

To post a You tube video to your blog...
1. Go to You Tube
2. Find the clip you want
3. On the right hand side you will see "embedded"....copy this.
4. Paste this into a new post on your blog.
5. Publish
6. Your clip will appear on your blog.

Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Okay, that was funny!!

Hutchinson's said...

That is so funny that you posted it. Because when I was at Sheree's house and everyone had gone to bed, SNL came on and I was seriously crying because I was laughing so hard. I thought to my self... I wished McKell was here because I know I would be laughing even harder with her!! No joke! Love you!! See you next month! WOO HOO!!