About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Bumbo

I bought Livs a Bumbo seat yesterday and she loves it! I giggle every time I see my little four month old sitting up straight! She watches her Baby Einstein, watches me make dinner and eats her rice cereal in her new little chair. Isn't she the cutest Daddy?! We miss you!





She loved the rice cereal!

5 comments:

Marci said...

I sooo need to give in and get one of those next time around!

Allie said...

The only time Jace sat in his was to watch Baby Einstein too. It was so worth it though because otherwise he ended up sideways between the couch cusions and fussing at me to come get him. She looks so adorable sitting there in it.

Amy said...

Lauren loved her bumbo--I can't wait until we can take it out for Jared.

Kristin said...

She's adorable. Isn't it funny that they look SO grown up when they can do something so little as sitting up?

Anonymous said...

i wish that was mycum in her mouth mine both sucked daddy