About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How 'bout a fort!

We had a plumber at our house yesterday so we were on lock down until he left. We were all getting a little bored and had watched PLENTY of TV so I asked Johnny what we should do...he ran to the couch, threw off all of the cushions and said, "How 'bout a fort!!!".So that's what we did! And Livy sat and watched, such a good girl!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.k it's official- she is the most beautiful baby girl EVER! I would kill for those lips!! I just wanna kiss her:)

Anonymous said...

umm... on the cheeks, that is:) I just realized that sounded a little weird! Sorry:)

Stephanie said...

Sounds fun, man she is getting big, but still so cute! You're such a fun mom

J & J said...

oh that picture of johnny in the sprinklers is the funniest thing i've ever seen. you're a good mom.

Anonymous said...

Alright...I just made those cookies! They are AMAZING! Thanks for sending the recipe! It will be used many times!

Becca said...

How fun and your kids are so adorable - I like forts too.