About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

If you give a kid some cheese...

Johnny is a horribly picky eater and the other night when we had TONS of yummy "Cafe Rio" food to eat, all he wanted was cheese on a plate. So we gave him plenty of shredded cheese to keep him busy for a while and started eating. A few minutes later we heard him giggling all by himself and saw him doing this... what a weirdo! But we sure love him!






3 comments:

Becca said...

Wouldn't it be great to read kids' minds!

Brittney said...

Hi Mckell I dont think you remember me,(Brittney Sandall Hatch), I dont know how much younger I am than you I think you were a senior when I was a sophmore maybe? But anyways I found your blog and wanted to check it out. I hope you dont mind. I remember in highschool I was so jealous of you because you were always soo cute:) Plus I had a little crush on your little bro. haha. If you want you can check out my blog its rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com
Sorry this is kinda random:)

Sarah said...

He is SO funny! I love all the quirks kids have.