About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Livy was held literally all day, she loved it! I found this bow the day before the wedding and it matched perfect:)


Johnny ate nothing but chocolate cake, chocolate tarts and this chocolate ice cream cone at the reception. I know, I know, I deserve Mother of the year!


Here is the happy couple cutting the cake. It was beautiful! I loved that they cut the cake way up high so everyone could see. Genius.


This is a bad picture and does NOT do it justice but this is when you walk into the tent from the back.

1 comment:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

The wedding looks like it was so gorgeous! Yeah Ryan :)