John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
McKell- I am not even sure now how I found your blog- I have only seen your recipe blog.. your little family is darling. Congrats on the new little baby girl. How precious! Hope you are doing well!
I saw the announcement at my parents and grandparents house. Congrats to them! What a beautiful couple! She i slucky to get the Toolson name! Wouldnt you agree? ;) BTW-- your little one is gorgeous! I am so happy for you!!
CAn't wait to see pics. I am so happy for ryan, but he will always be little brother. :) Snashy photo and very slick suit. He cleans up nice for a ball playa. A
5 comments:
McKell- I am not even sure now how I found your blog- I have only seen your recipe blog.. your little family is darling. Congrats on the new little baby girl. How precious! Hope you are doing well!
I did hear! And I am so happy for them! She is beautiful!! I told Ryan that it'll only be a matter of time before they have their own blog... :)
I saw the announcement at my parents and grandparents house. Congrats to them! What a beautiful couple! She i slucky to get the Toolson name! Wouldnt you agree? ;) BTW-- your little one is gorgeous! I am so happy for you!!
Have so much fun at the wedding! I'm excited to hear all about it. They are definitely a cute couple!
CAn't wait to see pics. I am so happy for ryan, but he will always be little brother. :) Snashy photo and very slick suit. He cleans up nice for a ball playa.
A
Post a Comment