What a summer!! With a new baby in the house, we did a whole lot of nothing this summer. Most days you could find us all just hanging out mauling this sweet boy of ours.
This day, the kids wanted to do a photo shoot-with no clothes on of course. These were taken July 2nd.
And where do I begin with my Liv? She loves Drew so much. She wants to be his mom actually and wishes I would leave and let her do it. So lots of this summer has also been spent yelling "Liv, you can't walk around with him! Liv, get out of his face! Liv, leave the poor kid alone!" It's been very hard. But she is getting better and I am getting more sleep and able to be more patient.
Oh, I love these pictures. This is Drew. sleeping anywhere on his tummy with his little squish face. I love this boy more than words can say.
More love for the Drew boy
This is his "touch down" stretch after we un-swaddle him after his nap. Love it.
This kid has more faces than we've ever seen on the other kids. He cracks us up all day long.
Fourth of July was spent at the lake house. Heaven on earth I tell you. Drew had a lovely first time.
A perfect progression of what we deal with every day with Liv.
Learning to play with toys. Not so sure at this point.

























1 comment:
can't wait to play at the lake house in oct. and guess what, it's conference weekend too! wahoo! no church and lots of fun. great weekend. ;)
Post a Comment