About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Coming Home

Our little family got to come home on Sunday at 5:00. Drew had just been circumcised so he was passed out and numb from pain killers and sugar water. I was beyond exhausted-who can sleep in a hospital? Not me. And the kids and John were very ready to have mommy home. It is such a strange feeling bringing a new human into your home to stay. Forever. He brought such a sweet spirit and we absolutely love him.

I wish Denise had taken a picture of the incredible meal she had made for us. Salmon, salad, potatoes, and watermelon. It was so delicious!

My mom stayed with us the next two weeks which was SO helpful. There are no pictures of those weeks but I will give you a mental picture instead. I spent the entire two weeks nursing my little piglet and Livy spent it bossing my mom around. Johnny was at school and had swim every night and John showed up for dinner, gave the kids some parental attention and took the baby till 12 so I could sleep. What a daze! 









No comments: