About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Little Photo Shoot

I was bored one Sunday morning so I got the kids all dressed up, grabbed my camera, and took them to the lake near our house.We brought our scooters too.
They are so big and grown up now. Kind of sad.


Liv would ride then stop, turn around and pose, and hop back on.

I'm obsessed with her bum and those boots.
He is so handsome and getting to be a razor pro! If we could only get him to ride his bike!

4 comments:

Jessica and Ryan Toolson said...

LOVE your posts! I am dying at all of Livy's poses! And what a fun idea for the run! Way to go Johnny!! I would have pledge money! You better let us know about fundraisers!!

The Nixon Family said...

Livs outfit is to die for. can't wait for els to wear it! ;) You should start your own business with that camera

Marci said...

Your pics turned out super cute! That was a blogging blitz...keep it up :-)!

Stephanie said...

oh livy, your little boots! Hi McKell