About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Such is Life

Just a little catch up post. Father's day was wonderful! We had a yummy breakfast, lunch and dinner and had fun with John's mom and dad. Sadly, I lost all of our pictures after Liv chucked the camera on the floor and broke it. We'll recover those pictures someday along with our broken hard drive sitting in our drawer.

Miraculously, D gave John a new camera for father's day so we got a few pictures at the end of the day!
These kids are so lucky to have such a lovey daddy!

That night we Skyped with my family in Arizona-mom, dad, ryan, sean, sheila, halle, anna, colbi and jess. I hate missing out on fun parties but Skype helps a little. My kids LOVE their aunts Jess and Colbi! Aren't they gorgeous!We've been swimming at John's parent's house lately and the kids are getting so brave!
Johnny boy started the summer off with ONLY swimming in the jacuzzi then John bribed him with a DS XL and TA-DA! He is a giant five year old with floaties but I'll take what I can get right now!! I'm just proud of his baby steps.




These long summer days have definitely brought the kids closer. They have a love/hate relationship and today it was all love!



Livy loves going in and spending a few seconds at a time with daddy while he studies.


Johnny and his play room. I'm such a genius for turning this room into a play room. Amen.

Cheeeeese!

No comments: