John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!
I have so much to blog about but we'll start at the beginning....this was a couple weeks ago.
We love having Kisha and Chris live so close, we invite them over for dinner and they provide the entertainment and dessert!! On this night, Chris made a bubble maker and it was a hit!! THEN he made dutch oven cobbler, mmmmmm!! I just had to add this random picture of my little porker. We've decided that her stomach does not quite communicate to her brain because she eats more than a teen age boy! She ate this "kids meal", a plate of calamari, and two bread sticks. Go girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment