About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our February so far...

Here are a few happenings from February. I had to blog them before Livy's birthday next week. That will need it's own post!

Livy found the mascara...

I love this 10 dollar outfit from Target, favorite store, head band included!
Johnny loves reading his scriptures. And this is Livy's 70's mushroom do after I blow dryed it. John hated it and I just giggled.

Johnny and Livy have been playing so well lately. Sure, they fight and scream and wrestle a lot but they really love each other! Here they are making their very own pizza.


Some loves before bed

We all know that Johnny is obsessed with drawing but Livy lou is catching on. She loves to draw with a pen, NOT a pencil and thinks all of her circles are meow meows.

I had the BEST Valentines day weekend of my life! John's mom, Denise watched the kids on Friday night so I could go shopping by myself from 4-9 then I met John at his hotel where he has school, we had dinner and stayed the night. It was so relaxing and so what I needed! I love you John and I love you Denise!!
I had to document this...we are on our Valentines date and he still can't keep the Blackberry in his pocket.
Remember this dessert Katie. I'm not even sure what it is still but I dream about it. It's called "glutenous sticky rice with mangoes and ice cream" on the menu. But the brown stuff is "custard".

My parents sent the kids some gifts from their voyage to Turkey and Ireland. They loved all of it!

Dragon/dragon slayer hats from Ireland and this strange doll with pom pom bubbies.
Toothbrushes with glitter inside and they light up too!
Livy loves the Turkish doll
My dad picked out this ADORABLE sweater for Livy at a wool factor (right mom?). It is so sweet. But Livy will NOT put it on. I think I've made too big of a deal out of it so she refuses.
I love Valentines day. Just another reason to give little gifts and feel loved.
Johnny's Loot
Livy's Loot

Livy saying "Meow Meow?!!!" I'm sick of looking at the pacifiers too. They'll be gone by...this summer. Promise.
I made Marci's "Southwestern Breakfast Casserole" for our Valentines Day breakfast. I just like this new dish I got at Ikea for 10 bucks!



I love this picture of Livy because this is how she insists on holding her pens and pencils...and sharpies. She thinks she is such a big girl!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so big! And cute, man that sounds like a great V-day! Happy birthday Livy, growing up so fast!

Kisha Atkin said...

I especially love that last picture of J and Liv together and how she is totally watching him out the corner of her eye! So cute! Oh, my mom really wants and invite to the blog. i told her i would put in a good word :) bonilericketts@hotmail.com She likes to spy on you guys. Lets hang out again soon, please?