My mom's parents sent the kids these cute little cowboy/girl shirts and we attempted a little photo shoot so we could send them pics. I give up!

Johnny's very creep Aniken Skywalker mask. Probably spelled that wrong.

We changed church times from 9 to 11:00 am and it's been hard considering that is lunch and nap time for both kids. Best of luck to us.


I've come to accept the fact that my Johnny boy just does not care about any kind of reward or bribe. I can't bribe him with candy, gum, treats, toys, money, nothing. He just won't do it if he doesn't want to. So when he brought this award home, HE didn't care but I was so excited!! He was goooood!
Johnny is totally into Legos these days which is wonderful. Lots of quiet time and easy clean up. Livy tries to sneak one in every once in a while.
Livy is OBSESSED with cats or meow meows as she calls it. This little gal likes to take naps in our backyard and it is a real treat for us! Yep, that's about as exciting as it gets around here!
We spend a LOT Of time with Lindsay and her kids, Will, Tayson and Kate. Mondays-gym, Tuesdays-preschool/gym, Wednesdays-preschool, Thursdays-preschool/gym, Fridays-gym/park/Chik-Fil-A. Will and Johnny are best buddies, Tayson doesn't mind being the third wheel, Kate and Livy are started to notice each other. And Linds and I are bff so that makes things even easier. 


Forgive me for posting this, but it's for posterity! Livy still struggles with her bm's, here is some documentation. Behold, the poo face.
And the poo...
Johnny came home from school on Wednesday and said his tummy hurt. He then spent the next 6 hours puking every thirty minutes. He spent the ENTIRE day Thursday on the love sac and ate three chicken nuggets, that's it. I knew he was sick for real when I gave him his presents from Mimi and he smiled and put it down without opening it or putting it on.

Livy got a Hello Kitty necklace, so cute!
And a meow meow coloring book.
He's been DYING for a black spider man costume since santa/mommy didn't get him one for Christmas and he didn't even care. Poor guy was really sick!
While we were shacked up in the house all day, Livy entertained me with 14 costume changes, songs, dances, fits, and lots of messes! She's hilarious that girl.
singing
interrupted by a cough
the finale
This morning she actually sat down and watched ten minutes of Sesame Street. We're getting there!
And Johnny just ate an entire waffle, four chicken nuggets (yes, for breakfast), and chocolate milk. Things are lookin up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to hear Johnny Tool is feeling better and that Livy got her pooh face on!
love livs in the dress. so cute!
Looks like things have been busy. Your kids are so cute. Good luck with the church time. We just switched to 9am and love it. We had church at 1 or 2pm for the last four years. Yuck!! I loved the poo face. Glad you're all feeling better.
would you wipe that little girls nose before you take her picture..I did a close up of the necklace and felt like Johnny in the love sak! haha j/k/ hide the goodies and give them to him later when he forgets he had them.. a new surprise!! thanks for posting, and skyping with us. we love you!!
I hope you and Livvy are feeling better soon. My back really hurt while I was sick too...weird. Luckily none of my kiddos have gotten it - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
That stinks to be sick...poor little guy. That is always so sad to see a legitimately sick child. Anyway we are living just South of BYU campus (our house is really close to Liberty Square). You look great too...we have good genes with Mom's that look better and better through the years. :) Hope everyone gets better in the Allen Home!
Post a Comment