These two gorgeous gals are two of my best friends in the world and I love them so much! We've been friends for...12 years! I met Keira (kip) in 8th grade where I stopped a pig nosed beast from beating her up in the bathroom at lunch- we were bff from then on! And Janelle says the first night we met I smacked her bum and she knew right then, we were meant for each other! Ha! We've had soooo much fun together over the years but this last trip to Arizona was on the top ten list! I love you girlies!
Friday, November 6, 2009
I heart Kip and Jen
These two gorgeous gals are two of my best friends in the world and I love them so much! We've been friends for...12 years! I met Keira (kip) in 8th grade where I stopped a pig nosed beast from beating her up in the bathroom at lunch- we were bff from then on! And Janelle says the first night we met I smacked her bum and she knew right then, we were meant for each other! Ha! We've had soooo much fun together over the years but this last trip to Arizona was on the top ten list! I love you girlies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I heart Kip, Janelle, and Mckell. Mckell those bangs are ADORABLE. They are perfect for the framing of your beautiful face. Looks like a great time in AZ! Congratulate Sean on his gorgeous wife :)
What a great picture of you girls!
Thanks Mckell. You are sweet! I am glad your parents were able to go to the funeral. I really feel so blessed to have had Cathy as my Mother-in-law and sad she is gone. Good to see you are doing well with your cute little family!
Love your hair! LEts play sooN!
Sniff, sniff. So touching! It's true! This last trip goes to the top ten chart! I don't even want to think of what it's kicking off cause I'll fight for a top 11 chart instead! There's nothing like best friends! Not even STUPID New Mexico can divide us!!! Luv you! :)
oooo LOVE your bangs.
tell me about the all-of-a-sudden privacy move...
Post a Comment