About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I LOVE Copenhagen

After the cruise we got to stay in Copenhagen for two days and do some real sight seeing. That is the coolest city ever, I highly recommended it to anyone and everyone! We stayed right in Nyhavn where all the pretty colorful houses are on the water. The sightseeing is amazing, cathedrals, castles, parliament buildings, gardens, amusement parks, town squares, incredible restaurants, yummy ice cream and John's favorite hot dog of all time!































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos. Now I know I REALLY want to go there. By the way, stay at home mom, are you raising your child with THE BEST educational toys in the USA?
www.discoverytoyslink.com/rosalinda

Richelle said...

You are one LUCKY girl! I am so jealous. Sounds A-MAZING!

Anonymous said...

COOL! I like the group photo and Andrea's cotton candy!!! yum!

Marci said...

That is THE hugest cotton candy ever! I love the colorful houses...why don't we do cool things like that here?!

cheri said...

your pics look like postcards! gorgeous!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

WOW. THat's all I can say. It looks like a great place to tour.

Unknown said...

So amazing you are so lucky girl...
photos are fantastic thanks for sharing...
___________________
susana
Low and best rates on Payday Loans

Anonymous said...

Thats one big cotton candy