About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Sun in San Antonio

John had some business in San Antonio so we woke up early Tuesday morning and drove to where his appointment was, dropped him off and went to Sea World. We have passes this year so it was a good excuse to get out of town!

The kids had a blast seeing all the animals, eating a ton of junk food and playing at the splash pad they have there. It was sooooooo hot so I was glad were constantly around water, misters and A/C! After Sea World, John met us at the hotel where we got ready and went to the River Walk for dinner. The next day we bummed around the hotel then went to the San Marcos outlets then got home in time for Johnny's last night of vacation bible school. It was the perfect trip!

Thanks daddy!
























7 comments:

The Nixon Family said...

so fun. i am sure your visit to sea world in SD will be a little less hot and humid., smart thinking on the annual pass. looks like a great time!

Kendra and Nathan said...

You all look so happy and good. I love that your kids are so tan already. It's unavoidable. And the pic of your husband playing with the kids...so cute. I can't wait for that!

Isaura said...

your babies are getting so big, and you, my friend, are getting smaller...you look skinnier in all your pictures. i need to do what you're doing. i'm sure having two active little ones helps a lot.
san antonio is a fun place, we were there a few weeks ago and had a blast. did you get anything good at the outlets???

Denise Allen said...

Looks like a great get away day!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fuN!

Annie and Jason said...

I'm jealous you get normal moments like these. That weekend looked like so much fun. And I want to eat Johnny's churro. I love those things. When do you leave on your adventures?

Sarah and Jeremy said...

MMM!!! I know this is dumb after all those cute pics of the kids, my fav was the mexican food! Wow I am craving me some good mexi food right now. Kinda hard to come by here. :) Really the kids are growing way too fast and just getting cuter and cuter.