About Me

John and I have been married for 9 years and live in Katy, Texas in our first home. Johnny is seven years old now and is a blast to be around. Olivia is four and is a little busy bee. We had Drew in April and have loved having a baby in our home again. John works at his father's company, G&A Partners, and just received his MBA from the University of Texas. As for me, I'm playing mommy all day and just loving life!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Before I leave...

I had to post these before I leave or they'll get lost in the shuffle when I get back!












4 comments:

Crystal said...

Ah! She's stinking GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Mckell- she is so beautiful! And I love the black bow so much! I am soo excited for you to go on this trip! I am so jealous too:) What a great get away and what an amazing place to go to! I can't wait to see pictures!! Have a blast!!!

Heidi said...

Wow your daughter is really getting older, she is looking more like a girl and less like a baby. Auw, so cute!

Halvos said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to hear about your trip--and I hear you are coming this week!! WOO HOO!! Can't wait to see you! Call me so we can play!